Thursday, September 11, 2014

SEPTEMBER: NATIONAL HYDROCEPHALUS AWARENESS MONTH

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile.  Medical stuff going on & lots of conflicting opinions on what to do.  Went to see my neurosurgeon and GP resident disagrees with his findings.  So I'm caught in the middle.  Complicated story that could/should have been so much simpler!

Looking forward to this month's meeting on the 20th.  Hoping to see new & curious faces at this one & in the coming months.  Got started on social media this month & made lots of connections.  I've made our desire to build on our membership known, so hoping that we see some interested folks coming to the meetings, as well as those with their own hydrocephalus experiences to share.

As always, we will be meeting in the Casey Conference Room at Swedish Hospital's Cherry Hill campus from 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm.  The campus is located at 17th & Jefferson on First Hill in Seattle.  We welcome drop ins and kids.  Our focus is on living the best life possible with hydrocephalus.

I haven't yet got confirmation of the date & time of our publicity effort for the month.  I said that it would be great if it would happen the week of the meeting.  When I have confirmation everyone will be hearing about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment