Monday, October 12, 2015

'Stir': A great read!!


I spent last night reading one of the best books I've read in ages!  'Stir', by Jessica Fechtor (author of the 'Sweet Amandine' blog) is a great book, but those of us in the world of TBIs and other great brain journeys, can identify with her memoir about suddenly going from one life to another, unexpectedly.

I started it last night at 9pm and didn't look at the clock again until 1 am!!  I swore I'd read just a chapter more when I got up this morning, but four chapters later I was rushing to get out the door on time.

I immediately emailed members of the group about it.  Everyone needs to read this, whether they are new to the experience, a seasoned veteran or anyone around us--friends, family, etc.  Can't say enough about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment